Executive Talent On Demand
Toronto – ON
- Ensure that processes and procedures are implemented in a uniform manner
- Ensure that the discipline is organized; meets its Quality commitments, and provide problem-solving support where necessary
- Ensure the proper implementation of the procedures and policy set up can be integrated into bids, projects and products
- Ensure that the discipline transformation plan addresses key Quality issues, and that it effectively delivers the expected results
- Over 10 years Engineering/Quality Assurance (Transportation Environment is a strong asset)
- Over 5 years of experience in Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action Implementation, Failure Investigation and Reporting
- Over 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Manager
- Good Working Knowledge of; CENELEC standards, Chorus 2.0, Project Lifecycle and Deployment, Product Lifecycle, CMMI
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!