Marketers on Demand
Toronto – ON
The ideal candidate must be agile so that they can create and execute strategies that capitalize on changing market conditions and integrate new market data that is generated.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will understand the competitors, know the buyers and understand buying decisions, gather insights and analyze data to build strategic marketing positioning while working with cross functional teams including Sales and Product to produce results.
- Drive go-to-market initiatives including enablement, customer briefings and external presentations.
- Sales & marketing enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team; develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Lead cross-functional teams to successfully launch products, create sales tools and collaterals, and drive growth.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, persona, segmentation analysis, customer interviews and internal business metrics.
- Establish, monitor and communicate key performance indicators and understand the dynamics of both direct and indirect channel sales.
- 10+ years of Product Marketing
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Product marketing experience in the software technology industry.
- Driven personality, finding solutions and being diplomatic
This permanent job opportunity is with an innovative team within an amazing growing Saas organization!
Don’t miss a challenging and rewarding opportunity or at least the best video interview ever! If you are interested, please contact email@example.com aka “The VP of First Impressions & Recruitment”.
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!