Marketers on Demand
Remote – U.S.
MoD is recruiting for a Sr. Product Manager, Marketing Experimentation to join the Marketing Product team to develop and drive growth-related goals for one of the nation’s largest retailer.
The Senior Product Manager focuses on defining the charter and roadmap for the experimentation toolset. This product leader would be responsible for the solutions / best practices that the marketers and data scientists would use to set up and manage various marketing-related experiments.
You would be responsible for addressing pain points in experiment development and help scale up volume and work hand-hand with the product owner of marketing personalization-related initiatives. The Sr. Product Manager would envision a platform which will allow to run experiments in a cross-channel manner. Provide visibility and learnings from experiments conducted every month so that the organization can learn from the impact and create best practices in campaign experimentation so that this rigor can be inculcated across the organization.
• 4 + years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions.
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Prior experience with either site or marketing-related experimentation
• Experience in negotiating with multiple teams and align stakeholders with potentially contrasting viewpoints.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field. MBA preferred.
Competitive salary, incentives, 401K, stock, + more!
Don’t miss out on an excellent opportunity!
Does this sound like you or someone you know within your professional network? Then reach out to our President of Chaos, Marcie.Pollack@marketersondemand.com for more information.
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!