Marketers on Demand
Toronto – ON
Can you imagine being able to express your creativity and skills in an open and collaborative team? Senior Designers, this is your opportunity to work for an international company where you can make an impact and drive creativity and innovation!
This international company requires a self-starter, highly creative individual who welcomes the opportunity to lead, direct and upgrade design! Work in a highly collaborative team environment and embrace change as the brand and company grows!
The Senior Digital Designer would be a key team player within the marketing and product team in maintaining and evolving brand creative across all touchpoints, digital and print.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Company Branding; develop and ensure a consistent visual brand, act as the design lead for all corporate brand applications in a wide range of digital and print projects
• Sales and Marketing Collateral; design Industry Case Studies, build sell sheets and other sales collateral, design all presentations (speaking opportunities & sales pitches), assist with the design of the important end of campaign reports for key customers
• Web Needs; design web forms for incoming leads, update and edit website design
Qualifications and Experience
• Five years of experience with digital, print and user experience design, including digital and mobile marketing
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office Tools
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Strong understanding of colour theory, engagement marketing and strategic communications
• Experience with design materials, video and/or animation
• Experience working with and managing design agencies and other vendors
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!