Executive Talent On Demand
Mississauga – ON
• Analyze data and deliver insights to stakeholders that drive performance
• Transform raw data into the format required for analysis and data modelling
• Analyze A/B or multivariate tests and provide in-depth, actionable insights based on data and observed trends
• Assist in the planning and implementation of multivariate or A/B tests that drive improvements and optimize conversion rates
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Economics, or a related quantitative field
• Experienced in mathematics or statistics; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong knowledge of digital analytics tools and best practices (i.e. Adobe Analytics)
• Experience using analytics implementation tools (i.e. Adobe Tag Manager)
• Familiar with digital marketing strategies (i.e. SEO, paid search) and CRM
• Effectively communicate to various stakeholders
• Can manage multiple deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!