Executive Talent On Demand
Guelph – ON
- Manage all aspects of projects including- Planning, budgeting, scheduling, quoting, execution, risk management safety, and control.
- Handle multiple projects at the same time throughout the PMLC
- Successfully manage project scope and budget.
- Effectively build and manage client relationships through ongoing communications.
- Manage project requirements and client expectations.
- Manage resource requirements, assignments and utilization to ensure schedule stays on time.
- Conduct technical reviews and make recommendations for improvements.
- Participate in meetings and ensure effective communications with all internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Post Secondary Diploma, Certificate, or degree.
- Three to five years of experience in a related field. (CPG, F&B, Pharmaceutical etc)
- Experience in a consulting environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of PMI Fundamentals/ or working towards PMP certification.
- A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel occasionally.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, with a passion for managing projects? Then this Project Manager opportunity is a perfect fit for you. Please reach out to our President of Chaos Marcie.Pollack@marketersondemand.com for more information.
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!