Marketers on Demand
Toronto – ON
Our client has an immediate need for a Marketing Manager, on a temporary basis, to assist them while a team member is on medical leave. The Marketing Manager would be responsible for the strategy, development and execution of lead and demand generation programs that drive pipeline revenue in order to achieve regional targets across all customer segments and through all stages of the buyers’ journey. You will be working with a team to help execute your marketing programs.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be working with the marketing team and external suppliers to drive and support integrated marketing campaigns & initiatives across multiple channels including: Digital advertising, Social media, email marketing automation and lead nurturing programs, content development and content syndication and creative.
- 6+ years of related marketing experience, preferably B2B
- Past experience with marketing automation software (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, etc)
- Excellent communications – written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members, including those focusing on website management, analytics and content
Don’t miss a challenging and rewarding opportunity or at least the best video interview ever! If you are interested or know of someone who might be (MoD offers an amazing referral fee) please contact email@example.com aka “The VP of First Impressions & Recruitment”
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!