Marketers on Demand
Toronto – ON
MoD is working with a client of ours in the professional services sector and assisting them in finding an eager, forward thinking and energetic Marketing Coordinator. This individual will be joining an established and collaborative marketing team. This role offers the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest when it comes to working on a diverse range of campaigns and tasks. If your looking for a chance to hit the ground running while learning from some the best in the industry then keep reading!
Day to day tasks include:
– Strategizing and executing campaigns for both digital and traditional campaigns
– Working with key stakeholders
– Creating, editing and proofreading content for internal and external communications
– Event and logistical planning and execution
– Managing external agencies and vendors
Qualifications and requirements:
– Must have 1-3 years of similar marketing and/or admin experience in a corporate environment
– Able to multi-task with strong project management skills
– Strong written and verbal skills
– Strong technical skills and able to work with CRMs and other key programs
– University or college degree/diploma in marketing, business or any related field
This is an exciting full-time permanent position with a great salary, benefits package and work/life balance. Please note, this is a hybrid role.
If interested, please apply directly as our client is looking to hold video interview asap.
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!