Marketers on Demand
Remote – Canada
MoD is working with an industry leader and assisting them in finding a Magento Site Administrator to join a growing marketing team. This role will put you in the front seat when it comes to handling local and international websites. eCommerce is a big focus of this role. The role is REMOTE.
A day in this role will consist of:
- Overseeing all CMS/content updates
- Optimizing integrations for different marketing platforms
- Maintaining multiple websites to ensure products and information is up to date with company standards
- Working with a variety of eCommerce responsibilities such as updating product catalogs, setting up shopping carts, dealing with shipping notices, etc.
- Collaborating with teams globally
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be familiar with eCommerce
- Have hands on experience with Magento
- Have used different databases such as MySQL and more
- Be team oriented and able to work with a number of internal and external resources
This is a great full-time permanent position with a strong salary and a chance to work with a great team. If interested, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!