Marketers on Demand
Toronto – ON
MoD is on the hunt for a Jr. Account Manager for an experiential events client in Toronto! This role is responsible for owning multiple projects at once, managing the day-to-day relationships with clients, and anticipating their integrated marketing and experiential events needs.
· Own all communication and project deliverables for 3-5 projects at a time
· Own day-to-day relationships with clients and program stakeholders
· Manage the building, tracking and reconciliation of approved program budgets
· Support internal and client stakeholders in the development and execution of customer and experiential marketing programs from pitch to production
· Support the translation of an idea into a client facing concept; visual and written creative ideation articulated into client facing presentation
· Over 4 years of experience in customer marketing, shopper marketing, consumer promotions or partnership marketing
· Post-secondary education in business administration, marketing, or communications
· Experience in consumer activations (Shopper and XM)
· Experience working in the digital and/or social space
· Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are not afraid to take initiative, don’t miss a challenging and rewarding opportunity or at least the best video interview ever! If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!