Executive Talent On Demand
Toronto – ON
- Coordinate and complete project activities by clarifying project objectives, setting timelines, developing and organizing information, and fulfilling tasks/activities, as needed
- Manage expectations, communicate project status and issues
- Prepare reports as needed for projects
- Support with change and communication related to the project.
- Equip HR Project managers with status reports and progress on project timelines.
- Generate standard HRIS reports as requested and assists in building analytics
- 5+ years of related HR experience
- HR Certificate completed or working towards it is an asset- preferred
- CHRP or CHRL designation or working towards it is an asset – preferred
- Must have a good understanding of Workday reporting and how to analyze data.
- This is a hands on roll where you may take minutes for a meeting or assist with data projects
- High level visability- working with key stake holders within the organization
Reach out to our VP of Recruitment for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please ONLY apply if you have a Valid Work Permit, PR Status, or Canadian Citizenship. EToD / MoD does not provide any sponsorship for Work Permits or Immigration.**
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!