Marketers on Demand
Toronto – ON
• Support and collaborate with other departments on projects to drive awareness and maintain standards
• Provide support & guidance for promotional campaigns, advertising, photography, video, and any collateral (ex. brochures, trade show booths, etc.)
• Support marketing campaigns and creative requests (plan and organize promotional presentations, update calendars)
• Support roll-out of brand programs and activations in order to support global brand strategy
• Manage team budget and ensure spend is on track
• Prepare marketing reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and visuals appropriately
• Bachelor level degree in Business, Hospitality, Marketing or a related field
• Excellent knowledge and experience in planning and execution of marketing activities
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in order to achieve set targets and goals
• Creative thinking with in depth knowledge of marketing tactics, tools and analytics (creative design and copy, media, social, email, on and offline advertising, website content, analytics, search and mobile)
• Experience in creative design work (Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills an asset)
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!