Executive Talent On Demand
Toronto – ON
Executive Talent on Demand is looking for a Data Engineering Manager who will be responsible for resource allocation, career development, and budgeting to meet our client’s strategic Data Analytics goals.
This is a remote 12-month contract opportunity.
- Provide expertise on data platform infrastructure, data standardization, quality, accessibility, and Big Data technologies
- Design and deliver high-quality solutions (sample code and solve complex technical challenges)
- Responsible for the design, standardization, integration and build of data elements within the strategic data plan
- Define the global Data Quality Policy and implement quality control processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and or Engineering
- Over 10 years experience working with Data Analytics Programs and or Digital Transformation Programs
- Strategic thinker in terms of business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Experience in designing and maintaining internet facing data backends in distributed, virtualized, or containerized environments
- Hands on experience in developing and operating data applications running on relational, hive and multidimensional database engines
Don’t miss a challenging and rewarding opportunity or at least the best video interview ever! If you are interested, please contact email@example.com aka “The VP of First Impressions & Recruitment”.
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!