Marketers on Demand
Edmonton – AB
Are you a leading Brand Manager who is looking to deliver & grow profit-generating consumer brands? Want to be innovative and contribute to the new product lines? Then look no further – this is the role for you!! The role requires an individual to oversee the brand, promoting growth and providing exceptional and creative marketing plans and managing the day-to-day processes. This is a permanent opportunity with a growing company in Edmonton.
- Identify, evaluate, and validate product portfolio opportunities driven by insight
- Drive brand innovation through consumer insights, competitive analysis, and market trends
- Develop brand and product targeting & positioning strategies
- Convert ideas into robust business cases to obtain funding
- Build and lead effective cross-functional project teams to deliver on multiple strategic projects simultaneously
- Financial Planning (P&L)
- Over 5 years of marketing experience in brand marketing or product management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience having built, developed, coached, and managed high-performing teams
- Strong strategic and analytical skills (ability to analyze market data and drive actionable business results)
- Demonstrable ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders or external resources on concurrent projects
- Lead, innovate and grow!!!
Don’t miss a challenging and rewarding opportunity or at least the best video interview ever! If you are interested or know of someone who might be (MoD offers an amazing referral fee) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org aka “The VP of First Impressions & Recruitment”.
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!