Executive Talent On Demand
Toronto – ON
EoTD is looking for an Administrative Assistant (Project Support) for a 3 month contract in the GTA!
Project start date: June 2022
Administrative Assistant provides support to the Project Managers & Project Team for assigned projects
- Provide administrative support to the Project Manager(s)/Director(s) and the Portfolio Director
- As required, schedule project meetings, prepare agendas attend weekly meeting, record attendance, take minutes and action items, update master action item log and distribute minutes
- Provide logistical support to the Project Team(s) (i.e. Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Planner
- Arrange for visitor badges, wireless internet access, and update the visitor’s log
- Support the Project Office Data Management activities
- Maintain an updated correspondence tracking log for incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- As required, proof-read and edit documents
- Administration diploma an asset
- Good organizational skills, initiative and ability to work independently and balance priorities.
- Accurate and efficient administration skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced computer literacy – MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook , PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with SAP is an Asset
- Experience with Workday is an asset
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!