Executive Talent On Demand
Toronto – ON
EToD is on the hunt for a Software Analyst for an amazing engineering client of ours! This is a hybrid 9 month contract opportunity. The purpose of the role is to perform design, analysis, programming and integration activities in the development of software for our client’s control systems.
- Understand and follow company processes and procedures for developing software applications
- Implement real time systems in Python, C++, C#
- Design, code, debug, write test procedures and tests software code
- Review code, test procedures and test results
- Analyze and implement corrections for defect reports
- Support in-house testing teams to analyze and identify issues
- B. Sc., in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science for equivalent
- Over 3 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of software development environment and architecture
- Development experience in Python, C++, C#
- Experience with Visual Studio, Linux, Powershell and Bash scripting
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and other cloud providers
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, VMware, ESXI or other hypervisor system configuration and management
Don’t miss a challenging and rewarding opportunity. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!